Airtable Interface Sidesheet Link Generator
Airtable Script$ 5++/mon Buy license->
Airtable ProRequires an Airtable Pro account as it uses "Run a Script" in Airtable Automations
Instructions to generate the script for Airtable Automations
- Fill in the Generate Script form below, and click "Submit".
- Table name — Name of the table to update
- Generated Link field name — Name of the field to place the generated Interface sidesheet URL
- Sidesheet URL — The current sidesheet URL. It looks something like this:
- Create an automation on Airtable which triggers when a record is created.
- Add a "Run script" action.
- Click "Edit code".
- Add an input variable called "recordId".
- Paste the generated script into the Code editor.
- Click "Test". If there are errors, double check that you have created the input variable correctly and provided the correct details in the form below!
You can also contact us via the form found at the bottom of this page
Need help?Contact us.